Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Tower of Babel...

Day 5 Doxology: We've only been on the Lenten path for 5 days, and I've already uploaded 2 videos.  My technological skills are amazing.  I guess, at whatever the level, my techno' skills would be considered a gift.  Today's video was my being in awe at the gifts of man.  This bridge opened Valentine's day after construction seemed to never end.  But, it did.  And, when it did...it was amazing.  Mankind's ability to build is incredible!  For those that can build something out of nothing...I hope you give God thanks for your ability?  The fear is that what we build whether a bridge, a doughnut, a dress, even dressing becomes the recipient of our worship thereby diverting our real calling in life.  It reminds me of another story...Gen. 11:1-9








No comments: