Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lollipop Guild

Day 6 Doxology: Today's image is a little unorthodox. That's the disclaimer.  Here's what I want to ask...how long has it been since you laughed?  I mean really laughed? I'm asking...to lay down on the floor, laugh; to worry about your next breath, laugh; a face hurting laugh? A beautiful friend reminded me how important it is to laugh tonight.  And, not just to laugh, but to laugh at one's self.  According to many websites laughter has several health benefits.  Succinctly, as great as the health benefits are for the body...they could never compare to what laughter does for the soul.  I could never fully explain this picture within the context of our evening, but let's just say that I'm more healthy now than before.  Proverbs 16:24.

No comments: