Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Connectedness

 Day 13 Doxology: I believe we are on uncharted waters!  Are we not?  

A friend sent word to me that she was looking for my post and was concerned that she wasn't searching in the correct place.  I was humbled!  In truth, it only took a weeks worth of days before someone noticed my absence.  I'm pretty clear that God knew a little quicker that I had retreated from may goal.  So I missed many days! I have reasons, but I never stop preparing for Easter!  You hear me LORD?

Today, I had the blessing of returning home before the sun set, or sunset.  This seemed to be a different perspective than weeks before!  

In my search for a Doxology moment to share,  and a time in the woods for a bit of a personal moment...I glanced toward the road from our wood hidden home to recognize something amazing.  What I saw was breath-taken!

In the image that I'm sharing, the details are not clearly visible. What prompted me to take the picture was that I was caught off guard by the flashes of light that reflected off of the strands of the many spider-webs.  It was like sparkles!  They were connecting branch to limb, leaf to stem.

It dawned on me the connections that we have are all around!  Today we are more connected than ever yet more isolated than at any point in history!  Have we taken the time to seek out our brother or sister?  Maybe not, because we don't know what to say...say this, I wanted to say I miss you; I care about you; I love you you; How is it with your soul?...regardless!

I am sharing with you a picture of the sunlight breaking through the woods.  What is not visible is the details of the picture.  I pray that you see the importance of the details of a person's life weather visible or not. There are potentially an interstate of connections that we might never see! 

You like apples?

No comments: