Thursday, February 19, 2015

Show Us The Way

Day 2 Doxology: Today's doxology moment is a no-brainer.  This little girl is Christ to me.  She always makes me feel like I am so special.  Isn't that what Christ does?  Maybe not when we first meet Him.  Not at first...when we see that we are not who we can be (should be), but after we are in His presence for a while.  We learn that we can do anything.

We can overcome addictions, we can mend broken relationships, we can repair most anything that we've worked so hard to destroy.  Christ is more than a carpenter...He is the reminder of all things that are important -to love like a child!




I think I want to be more like this little angel that smiles at me when she sees me from her class, laughs at my jokes, and doesn't see my imperfections.  Because she reminds me that David Wilcox wrote a song that said, "Though in this darkness love can show the way."  If life was a play...love would be the main character...love has to be the main character in the play of life!  Wouldn't you agree?  It's time to be the church to the world -love like a child!

No comments: