Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Joyful Noise

Day 31 Doxology:  Nearing the end of my Lenten devotion discipline, and it's never been more fun listening and recognizing God at work in my life.  Today's doxology is getting in touch with my sensitive side...it's a movie that really moved me in an unusual way. I couldn't quit smiling. I had real joy!  the movie is called "Joyful Noise" and it's about a church in a small town that has little to be joyful about -the town and it's citizens. This church has a choir that competes every year with other choirs with limited success.  The climax of the movie is their coming of age.  It was special.  I've included the link so that you can see the final competition scene.  Although, It might not be as impressive unless you know the story-line.  It really is a joyful noise!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTicJVR3R_c

No comments: