Friday, March 22, 2013

God Alive in Our World

Day 32 Doxology:  Well, the count down continues, and while it continues, I am reminded what a blessing this Lenten discipline has been and why.  Let me explain...I good friend sent me a link for a video today, and he wasn't kidding...It was amazing.  It's one of those moments when you are aware that you'll never be the same because of what you've seen and heard. You pause, and you tell yourself you never want to forget what you've just witnessed and how it made you feel.  This video is truly a doxology moment because of the way it explains God's beauty captured on film. I would love to describe the video, but I can't...I feel like if I came up with the words I thought might come close to a description...the words would just dilute it's meaning.

I will, however, post the link, but first the disclaimer!  At the 42sec point of the roughly 10min documentary there is man jumping into the water (a pond or lake, ext., etc.) and there is a bit (Really, 2 sec. worth) of his bare bottom shared.  However, if you can get past that...then the rest of the movie is incredible.  In knowing about the "bare bottom" and you think you would still like to see the video...here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ&vq=medium

No comments: