Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Basket of Sugary Love

Day 39 Doxology:  My final doxology post for this Lenten season may very well be my best. Certainly, it's my favorite.  The amazing Summit family was thoughtful enough to give me and my family an amazing surprise.  Words can't express the love I felt as I heard my daughter scream (she was the first one in the room) "Deddy!"  Then I heard her say, "They don't think you're fat enough?"  I'll get her for the fat thing, but the surprise I received was the most thoughtful thing I've experienced in a long time.  An assortment of candy (really good candy) in our own Easter Basket.  Did you know they make gummy Sweet-Tarts? That is stinking amazing!  And, tonight I get to rest my head on pillows that had a message taped to them, "God Bless the head that sleeps here!"  What better gift could anyone receive? Thanks everyone for accepting The Jones, warts and all!  This Easter is going to be the best yet!

No comments: