Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Summit Brand


Well, it’s hard to believe it has been already a year since I posted Doxology pictures and statements of where I saw God during my day.  For the next 40 days (not including Sundays) join me in this journey of Doxology moments of family, church, joy and hurts, and of love and loss, because that is where God can be found.  It is my prayer that reading the caption for each picture posted is as much a blessing to you as it is to me.  May God Bless our journey together.

Day 1 Doxology: How could God not be at work in the countless hours of planning, gathering, and reading everyone’s personal revelation of this year’s Scripture list.  At times I would laugh, more times than I would care to admit…I would cry, but most of all I kept smiling at how God was speaking to our church.  I would pump my fist and say, “YES!”  I knew that people were really listening to God.  Isn’t that a pastor’s goal?  Isn’t that one of my dreams?  This is going to be an amazing Lenten Season!

No comments: