Thursday, March 13, 2014

Peaceful Prayers

Day 8 Doxology: I was introduced to a picture of our ORANGE children offering prayer for things, issues, and people in their life, and now I share it with you.

I didn’t use this image as my daily doxology yesterday, because I couldn’t get God out of what I was experiencing in my own children-the praise God moments out of the joy I was experiencing through my girls. I believe you should feel the same through today’s doxology because it involves your children. So, today my Doxology moment is a praise to God for your children and for the influence ORANGE is making on our Summit families.

The door you see represents the prayers of your children…our children.  At least those that wanted to participate.  Before you are 27 prayers that YOUR children felt necessary to bring before the church and God.  How do you like ORANGE now?

As I stared at this door, I would close my eyes and picture the excitement each child would exhibit as they wrote out their prayer concern.  Then they shared, in faithfulness, their needs, and as they were joined with other’s needs they received a peace.  That peace is a healing and comfort that they have done all that they could do or was taught to do.  They laid it before the LORD. When I stared at their individual prayers I am reminded of Isaiah 54:13, All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children…shocker, I know!

We are teaching amazing life-giving moments through ORANGE…investing in every moment we have to make a difference/ investment in the future of every family.  You like Apples?

No comments: