Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Good Wife


Day 2 Doxology:  Well, Day 2’s Doxology came early.  Today’s image was a picture of my wife being a hit with her students.  She always surprises me how well she can relate to her students to help mold and shape them in fairness and fun.  Today, as a fundraiser, she allowed them to duck tape her to the wall.  I have to admit, this gives me great joy for a couple of reasons: 1) it speaks to one of her characteristics that I previously shared, and 2) who wouldn’t get great joy in taping their wife to the wall and putting duck tape over her mouth (kidding!)?  The truth is #2 in my reason-folder is God has blessed me with a pretty amazing wife that makes me better just by thinking about her.  In short, God is good…and she doesn’t even read this blog. Wait, maybe that is not a bad thing?   Proverbs 31:10-12

No comments: