Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Ant Farm

Day 14 Doxology: Can I say Ant Farm? I never could see the use, or the attraction, in the ant farm thing. However, I will say busy with a purpose does seen attractive to me.  I like having a job...I like knowing I can work the job, and everything works out (stellar first-child syndrome).  My dad would say, "make a plan; work the plan!"  The ants were working tonight!

Every month on our packing night for Blessings in a Backpack, I worry will everyone turnout to pack bags for the families in our community. I ask myself, "Is everyone too busy? Do they still think it is important?"  The truth is our church never disappoints!

Tonight's Doxology is a reminder that the answers to my questions are always, "Work the plan...like those crazy ants in that childhood 'Ant Farm'"!  The plan is "love your neighbor as yourself!"  Great job Church!

No comments: