Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Mundane and Ordinary….NOT!

Day 12 Doxology: Meetings, phone calls, conversations, and interstate…really hard to see God in the mundane except that Scripture calls us to embrace the mundane and ordinary as holy and beautiful. (1 Thess. 4:11). 

My Doxology today is definitely not mundane.  In fact, it is so “not” mundane that I really don’t what it is?  This picture is an image of connection, whether they’ll admit it or not…it’s family having fun doing who knows what.  I think it involved a challenge and really cold water; bookend by laughter; finished up with a communal hot tube. Still not real sure what I’m seeing, but it looks fun. 

Yep! Scripture tells us that God is in the mundane and ordinary, but there is nothing mundane or ordinary about this group, and I see God all around.


No comments: