Saturday, March 2, 2013

Past and Present


Day 15 Doxology: Well if you remember "Day 13 Doxology" was my reminiscing about past youth and their present achievements. Well, today they won!  I can't tell you how excited I was for them as the seconds counted down to a State Championship.  This is something they will share together forever. While thinking back, I remembered a time when they were lanky and shared goofy-like coordination.  It just makes me smile!  But, you know what else makes me smile? The hope of the "new!"  Today's doxology is as simple as a pan of cooked hotdogs with my Summit family.  It's cool how God can work magic when you mix grilled wieners, a bun, mustard, onions and sauerkraut.  Sitting around reliving the past will keep you in the past.  If we never accepted change, we would never win a State Championship...we would just remain lanky and goofy-like coordinated teenagers.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for us at The Summit...next! And Congratulation OHS Lady-Skins! Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments: