Tuesday, April 7, 2020

More Than You Could Ever Know!

Day 36 Doxology: Ok, I didn't get the response to yesterday's doxology I was hoping for, but no fear...My thoughts wear simple...the future is often blurred!  The only clarity we have is either our faith or the present, and only in that can we direct our response!  Great job for this that shared!  Now what about today?

Today, God has blessed me time again with many opportunities to stop, drop, and roll in some God goodness!

First, my house is full!  Although, I am missing J-1, she blessed me with a text first thing this morning!  Then the house came alive with all the other J's!   God is good!

Dos, I enjoyed office-fellowship with P.M. and her sister L.P.  Needless to say, they are two lively ladies that love to laugh!  It was amazing to have non-family company, and I was reminded how much I miss people!

Lastly on today's list that I will share, while at the church I got the mail and received a huge surprise.  Serving as a pastor in the UMC, I've had the blessing of increasing my family through itinerancy.  Today was an example of the love and loyalty of that increased circle of friends and family that I've made over the past several years!  God is so very good!

Since worship has been put on pause, you can imagine how great a strain it has been financially on the Church that is solely dependent on contributions each Sunday.  So, great effort is taken to be even more frugal with expendiatures.  In the mail today was a great example of love and how much love trumps anything else in the world...A financial gift in the middle of a blurred future!

I have marked out the name because I don't want to embarrass this family that I love so much, but you've got to know...you are Christ to me yet again!  I love you more than you could ever know!

No comments: