Monday, April 6, 2020

Your Thoughts?

Day 35 Doxology: Wow!  What a day of many blessings while I had the amazing opportunity to experience God's blessings for myself.  In fact, while I was going through today's doxology moments I had a thought...what if I heard from you regarding your thoughts about the image that demanded my attention.  We are connected, and after all we've been doing this for 35 days now!

Here is an image that I would love to offer for review and reflection as to how God might be speaking to you for a doxology reflection!  I may, or may not, offer my synopsis tomorrow!

All I ask is that you be sincere, but creative!  Listen to how God is speaking to you then share with us...God is always speaking, but do we hear?

A bit of background is this: I was installing a clothesline outside underneath the tin roof on the back of the parsonage.  This image is just one end.  Each end of the clothesline is a coupling so one can tighten the line as needed.  Hmm, what is God saying?

A bit of info, but what are your thoughts?





No comments: