Saturday, April 11, 2020

Corna-Easter

Day 40 Doxology: Wow!  I don't think I deserve a B+ for my ability to finish strong thru this year's Lenten Discipline, but as usual I've learned a lot along the way.  I guess the greatest teaching moment for myself was that I can never be perfect, and that there is only one who was, and is, perfect and that is Christ...which allows us to come full-circle with the close of Lent and the introduction of the Empty Tomb.

Today's image is brought to you by the Coronavirus...a picture of the island in my kitchen with so many of my family's flavors represented.  A hurtful thought is that J-1 is not with us to share in the caloric multiplication -exponentially!  We miss our girl!  With that thought, how blessed are we, not because we have food but for other reasons usually not understood!

What we've determined through this season of quarantine is that we are a family that love chips!  So, maybe not chips but different flavor of chips.  I guess what I've learned through this year's Lenten Discipline is we are all different, but connected!  And, more than ever, it is our connection that separates us from anything else in the world.  So, I'll include another picture that takes my breath as we continue to celebrate out dependence on each other as we close out another year together...Let the image speak for itself!


No comments: