Thursday, April 2, 2020

Yes Lord!

Day 32 Doxology:  It's crazy! I missed yesterday...I simply ran out of day, but today I think I got something that will make you pause and say, Yes Lord!

I've been working on my daughter and Son-n-law's bathroom and each evening I try to finish the list of to do's to stay on track before Gov. Ivey shuts down the state.  While I was doing yesterday's "to do" list Shannon and J-2 where putting together crosses for our church families!

With my "A-Type" personality I inspected each cross and found a list of things that made me shiver, but...when I realized how they were a perfect symbol of the love they have for a church family they couldn't hug or even be in company of during the oddest of times they made me pause and think!

I thought how this imperfect object was used to right the world.  The cross used to cause death in the harshest of ways created a path for me to be made whole.  With the new conditions we are facing for Palm Sunday and Easter, my wife and daughters passion for each of you is overwhelming.   My hope is that it becomes contagious!

You just don't know...You might wake up one day and have a cross outside your door...and not from the Joneses!

No comments: