Saturday, April 4, 2020

My Last Day

Day 34 Doxology: What a beautiful day doing everything we could do like we wouldn't have another day to do what it is we do...Confused?

Shannon and I have a admit-able sickness.  Sometimes we just throw in the towel and go get a Milo's.  For me it's the food.  For Shannon it's the regular cheeseburger, extra onions and both mine and her lemon pie.

It made me think about what would we order for our last meal and how would we spend it.  Today, it felt like life would end at 5pm...So, Milo's was in order.  Like two teenagers we went through the drive-thru and ate our lunch in the sun on the tailgate. Two young kids in love admitting that 5:01pm was coming.

Which makes me think...today's doxology was not the food but enjoying my last day with Jonesy, and almost matching shirts it appears.

No comments: