Saturday, March 16, 2019

Easier Than Cleaning Windows!

Day 10 Doxology:  Here we are...the 10th day of our heightened focus on ways to praise God!

Some entries have been more favorable than other, but all are likened to scripture and God's desire for our day.  Which leads me to today's doxology:

If you've followed me over the years, or if you know both Shannon and me, then you are pretty clear that I an OCD.  Cleanliness is next to holiness, right!   In short, there is a doxology today that must be from God!

I spent the day by cutting up a tree that had expired it's life expectancy.  After I had reached the point that I could call it quits, I moved to today's supper plans - Potato Soup!

Once I started the prep for supper, I noticed that the evening was moving through the house at an unexpected rate...it was then I saw today's doxology!


When the sun was low in the sky, I had noticed the window was in much need of cleaning...but wait, I had just cleaned it roughly a week and a half ago!  Also, I had just looked through this window approximately 5 mins ago, and it looked clean as a whistle!  Nonetheless, it is now clear (Not clear)...the window needed cleaning!

Funny thing...it wasn't clear that the window needed the much posterior cleaning until the Sun had reached a certain elevation in the evening sky.  Which offered today's doxology....We aren't sure of the need of purification, or cleansing, until the Father shines light on our life!

Many that are outside the church will read this and say, "Great, you've got to be a member of the church!" However, if you've been a member of the church for years, then you know once we walk into the light, our life is exposed for who we are!

Yes, it's a dirty window, but that is better than a dirty life that prevents you from an eternity in heaven!  And, if the truth be know, it takes more physical effort to clean the window than it takes to cleanse your life!  "We are saved by Grace though Faith!"  It seems difficult but it's that simple and that true!  Thank the Lord, because I could never cleaned enough windows to secure my place in heaven...!  Today's doxology is a hearty....Praise God!

No comments: