Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Everything is Worthy of His Praise

Day 25 Doxology: This is a "doxology" blog, and the word "doxology" is interpreted as Praise to God!  Also, we are told to praise God for the biggest of things and the smallest of things...everything is worthy of His Praise!  So if I praise God for something like a...chair, then I'm ok..right?

I have a chair in my office that is the absolute ugliest chair ever.  To begin with, the color is terrible!  It's dirty and faded.  The shape looks like something out of the Victorian Age, and there is writing on the armrest!  Pretty clear, I stole this chair from the youth room!

Regardless of its appearance, it might be in the top 5 of the most comfortable chairs that has ever hugged my bum!  When you sit down it kind of hugs you.  I can plop down with a book or my computer and really take care of business.

So here is the message, Don't judge a book by its cover! Although I might look bad, ugly, faded and worn-out, God can still see the worth in me, and I might just be the one thing that moves you to praise God!  Additionally, my chair may look bad, ugly, faded and worn-out, and out of a long day in my office...it might just be the one thing that moves me to praise God for that day! In short, everything is worthy of His praise!

No comments: