Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thank You Lord!

Day 8 Doxology:  I would love to say that I have had a flood of God moments throughout my day that would give me ample of doxology moments to provide competition for today's doxology!  Yet, today's doxology comes before the day was very old!

Against my better judgment, I stayed up and watched  the USA Ladies Hockey Team pull together to fulfill their dreams as Olympic Champions, and I was not disappointed!!

My thoughts...how many of us fulfill our dreams?

We plan, and dream, our way through life without little inclining of God, but I believe this morning...God was rearing God's head!

To be clear..my doxology is not that I thought that God wanted the USA women to gain Gold, but that I paused and gave thanks for what I thought was amazing!  My doxology was more about a friend- Paul Irons and less about the Olympics!

The consistent theme in my relationship with my brother P.I. is that he gives thanks to God for all things -All things!  So when I stayed up way beyond my norm...and those that I've prayed for achieved "Gold"...I said what Paul taught me to say..."Thank you Lord!"

God doesn't care if our goal is Gold...except that God's love is beyond our greatest earthly element -Gold!

So, in closing!  I have become increasing close to the Iron's and above everything that we have experience....Paul -the Patriarch...gives credit to God!  Regardless of his experiences, he says "Thank you Lord!" As do I..."Thank You Lord!"

For Paul, and us, it is common sense! In Paul's words...he has a P.I. in C. S.  which translates to A Paul Irons in Common Sense!  In a world that craves more common sense how can we argue with Paul!

GO Team USA! And, congratulations!






No comments: