Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Open The Door!

Day 13 Doxology:  What are signs for?  The most obvious need for a sign is to communicate something.  And, what if that sign is illuminated?   Then there should be a greater opportunity to communicate because the light of the sign will get someone's attention.

Today, I had the pleasure of not removing a rat...(Sorry, wrong blog)!  Today, I had the pleasure of replacing/ installing a new exit sign over two full-length glass doors in our Fellowship Hall.  It's funny the things I thought about as I was nearing the end of my job... Now, people will know how to leave; Now, someone will know this full-length glass door is the way out; or Hey, where does that full-length glass door go?

The code states that it has to be illuminated just above the exit door and say...you guessed it, "Exit"!  This will let people know that this door is a door that leads outside.  I have to say it's just in time...you can't believe how many times I find people wondering around looking for the double full-length glass doors that will take them outside...Never!

However, that's all changed now!  We have an exit sign-Praise God.  But, wait!  Don't I need a sign that will tell people to "Open the Door" first!

Have you ever thought that we have become so open-minded that our brain is exposed?

No comments: