Thursday, March 1, 2018

It's Good To Be Me!

Day 14 Doxology: What is the day to you?

Did you know that today is National Peanut-butter Day?  That's sick...in a good way unless you enjoy it too much!

At the end of my day, I was surprised to find out that today was MY Day-a day after my own heart!  I was also a surprise to find out that this evening I would be treated with everything peanut butter!

So, this doxology is more about National Peanut Butter Day than it is about me (or, Jones, or J-3), but at the end of the day I can't lose!  A simple example  of my joy is when J-3 got home and decided that NPD is a day worth celebrating.  She decided to cook me the Ultimate Skillet Peanut-butter Cookie!  If you top this gift with Hershey's chocolate, ice cream, and crunchy peanut butter then you become a poster-child for diabetic insulin.

In short, you mix two passions: a day set aside for your love (Peanut butter), and your loves that set aside a day for you (Jessie cooking the Ultimate Skillet Peanut Butter cookie)...then it's your day, and it's good to be me!

With these two additions to my day, It becomes clear...today is a moment to praise God!


No comments: