Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Joy to the Girl

Day 31 Doxology:  I spent most of the week singing Three Dog Night's 1970's hit, "Joy To The World."  So, it must be on the brain...

Tonight, I came home after church to join J-3 playing catch-up on our family's recordings when I caught a glimpse of this image -J-3's socks!

She cracks me up...she has always cracked me up. She has the most pure, simplistic, authentic attitude that makes everyone smile when she walks into the room.  It's been a tough year for a number of reasons, but because of her, and her joy for life, I look forward to the future.

So, whether she wears different socks, regardless if she mumbles to herself then laughs, whether she thinks she has made a bet with you then wants a fist pump because she won...she is a huge joy in my life.  Which means, my life is incomplete without her.

All of these reasons and so much more makes me want to sing, "Joy To The Girl!"

No comments: