Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Remember

Day 36 Doxology: I've had an amazing evening laughing with the girls.  While we were joking and laughing, J-2 was working on a project for Anatomy.  She was asked to create a cartoon that described the blood flow thru the heart.  Basically, a tribute to the way the heart functions -a great learning technique.  What she created was soooooo funny, and so perfect for today's doxology.


















Using her humor and wit she developed something incredible…using her heart, she made me proud.  When I turned the cover page I saw where she had dedicated her project to my dad. You know…I often wonder what are their (my daughters) memories of my dad.  Do they remember he doted over each of them in a unique way that was special to each girl.  Do they remember that he treated them like little princess.  Does J-2 understand what a gift she gave her dad because she remembers.  Because of her gift she has allowed me to reconnect with years of memories…and, it's been too long.  He would love this project!  What do you need to remember?

No comments: