Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Many Hats!

Day 19 Doxology:  A director of a daycare wears many hats.  Not sure if that's the norm, but our's does....Counselor, CFO, Administrator, Boss, Teacher, Bus Driver, Plumber, Dish Washer, Janitor, Decorator, Disciplinarian, Cashier, Secretary, and oh yeah, Daycare Director.

Today, I saw a different hat...burglar or at least locksmith!

I left my office keys at home, and my back-up key was left with the woman with a hat collection.  She had taken my spare key home weeks ago, and today seemed determined to help me get through this barrier to my work.

The pictures that I am sharing are a Lent's worth of doxologies taken through the window in my office.  I laughed too much to help, but I could take some very priceless pictures -two I'll share and one I will not.  I didn't want the next hat she wore to be that of undertaker.

Enjoy these...I sure have.  Maybe the greatest hat she wears is that of a friend!

No comments: