Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thankfulness For Everyone

Day 38 Doxology:  The following is clear and unobstructed...It is an example of my love for you and your love for my family...it's a gift that is teachable...it's a gift that is humbling! My goal is to not complicate it, and teach my family to recognize its greatness by saying thank you!

I often feel God's love for our church.,.and like last year, I get the advantage to teach my daughters based on previous years, that the times that I am away from home make a huge difference in the life of others.  It is a time of serving God!

Can you say that your time away from home is a time investing in your relationship with God?

This image is a picture that reflect a church's love for the family that serves her...I only pray that you recognize the thankfulness that me and my families share for your graciousness!
I am the luckiest pastor on earth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are the luckiest congregation! You're the best T Jones! If the goal is to imitate Christ, then you lead by example. You love us no matter where we are. You help us learn to be better people/followers and help see that as a goal. Perfect isn't possible but better is always attainable.