Friday, March 18, 2016

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Day 33 Doxology:  The Joy of the LORD comes to mind as I post today's doxology.  Tonight our church set up snacks for a ministry in our area.  Shannon and I invited two very special ladies to help decorate and serve so our snack hour would be a success.  They would be huge assets for this ministry and already are making a difference with this age group in several areas of their own lives.

It was a no brainer asking them to serve, but I'll admit that even I didn't know the extent of our Dr. Seuss theme.

One thing is for sure "The joy of the Lord is my strength" and sharing the joy of the Lord with these two were easy.  I could feel the room permeate with the Holy Spirt because everyone could let their guard down and relax.  Even "Thing 1" said she could tell "because she felt it" too.

Are we willing to forgo our own self image to put on the image of Christ? These two are!  They are more than just two girls in red onesies...they are Christ to me. Thank you both for today's praise God moment!

No comments: