Thursday, March 19, 2015

Children Nuggets

Day 26 Doxology: God sent me nuggets of rich blessings throughout my day.

At some point during my day J-1 sent me an awesome picture of her having a great time at the beach for her Spring Break.  When I saw the picture, I stopped what I was doing, and gave thanks to God that her college "Spring Break" and her father's is separated by more than just years.  At the top of my Doxology is my thanks that's she is a much better person than I am and such a head start on life, and with that, the blessings God is ready to bestow on her.

To end my day it was all about the children.  As a church, we pack bags for a ministry called Blessings in a Backpack at a local elementary school.  Our families always bring their children teaching them to serve.  They are always so much fun and are surprisingly great help.

The truth is simple...this was a day of our children.  Whether it is my child, the churches children, or the children that are waiting on the bags we packed with food for their weekend. I am reminded that God said bring the children to me.  When you do...it fills your day with Doxology moments.

No comments: