Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Three J's

Day 34 Doxology:  I have so many words to share describing today's doxology...So, instead of a lengthy discourse about my three "J's" being together, or the fact that they were getting along as if they liked each other, or if we sat a table after Jesa's wedding and laughed until we cried...regardless of what I say, or don't say, today's was a huge memory for both mom and a dad.

Probably, everything about today that I mentioned was worthy of praise, but what I kept thinking as I waited in line for the bathroom so I could get ready, prior to Jesa's wedding was simple...my three J's honored both their mom and dad by caring enough for Jesa, and her day, to get off work, come home from school, get ready to go, and enjoy doing it so much that this wedding ranks as today's top daddy moment, and...we have pictures to prove it!

Do each of us care enough to do the thing that we know in our heart is right?  Today, the "Three J's" did!  

No comments: